Aqualung Ceramiqskin Women’s Long-Sleeve Top
The Aqualung Ceramiqskin Women’s Long-sleeve Top first layer is the most advanced Aqualung suit ever designed to assist you in staying warm during dives and can be used under either a drysuit or a wetsuit. It can even be used alone for warm-water dives.
The material is an exclusive and highly technical fabric that gives a high level of thermal protection, zero buoyancy and extreme comfort thanks to the Ceramic technology applied in the tri-laminate fabric. CeramiQskin is a blend of Lycra exterior with a breathable Polyurethane (PU) membrane and polar fleece inside. The range is composed of tops (short and long sleeves), shorts, and pants.
Aqualung Ceramiqskin Women’s Features:
- Tri-laminated fabric: Lycra on the outside, PU membrane with Ceramic Technology in the middle and Polar Fleece against the skin
- The Breathable PU membrane facilitates the transfer of moisture from inside to outside but is a watertight barrier from outside to inside
- Ceramic technology: Uses a blend of 30 metallic oxides derived from volcanic rocks, heated at 1600°C and mixed with a polyurethane binder. This paste obtained is applied on a PU membrane, enabling it to capture the “far” infrared rays emitted by our body and return them to the body. This helps to keep you warm, activates blood microcirculation and provides a high level of comfort
- Polar Fleece: against the skin for added comfort and warmth
- Zero buoyancy: no need to add weight
- A silicone strip on the inside edge of the top helps keep everything in place
- Fabrics are produced in France. They all meet the expectations of the European regulation REACH (free of forbidden chemicals) and also the OEKOTEX worldwide label.