Aqualung Ceramiqskin Men’s Long Sleeve Top
The Aqualung Ceramiqskin Men’s Long Sleeve Top first layer range is the most advanced Aqualung suit ever designed to assist you in staying warm during dives and can be used under either a drysuit or a wetsuit. It can even be used alone for warm-water dives.
The material is an exclusive and highly technical fabric that gives a high level of thermal protection, zero buoyancy and extreme comfort thanks to the Ceramic technology applied in the tri-laminate fabric. CeramiQskin is a blend of Lycra exterior with a breathable Polyurethane (PU) membrane and polar fleece inside. The range is composed of tops (short and long sleeves), shorts, and pants.
Aqualung Ceramiqskin Long Sleeve Features:
- Tri-laminated fabric: Lycra on the outside, PU membrane with Ceramic Technology in the middle and Polar Fleece against the skin
- The Breathable PU membrane facilitates the transfer of moisture from inside to outside but is a watertight barrier from outside to inside
- Ceramic technology: Uses a blend of 30 metallic oxides derived from volcanic rocks, heated at 1600°C and mixed with a polyurethane binder. This paste obtained is applied on a PU membrane, enabling it to capture the “far” infrared rays emitted by our body and return them to the body. This helps to keep you warm, activates blood microcirculation and provides a high level of comfort
- Polar Fleece: against the skin for added comfort and warmth
- Zero buoyancy: no need to add weight
- A silicone strip on the inside edge of the top helps keep everything in place
- Fabrics are produced in France. They all meet the expectations of the European regulation REACH (free of forbidden chemicals) and also the OEKOTEX worldwide label.