Aqua Lung XSCAPE 3/4mm Women’s
The Aqua Lung XSCAPE 3/4mm Women’s wetsuit offers enhanced comfort for warm waters between 20 and 28°C. Thanks to the flexible and lightweight material, these 4+3mm wetsuits can also be used for snorkelling, freediving, paddling or any other ocean sport you love.
These Aqua Lung wetsuits use revolutionary Yulex® instead of neoprene. This composite material is made of a natural rubber core layer, laminated with water-based glue and fabric made of recycled plastic bottles; our aim was to design the ultimate eco-friendly wetsuit.
Women’s XSCAPE Features
• Yulex®, eco-friendly & neoprene-free composite material – 85% natural rubber & 15% polymer foam
– Laminated with solvent-free Aqua-αTM glue
• XFlexTM polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles
– Outer and inner layers are made of a 4-way super-stretch, abrasion-resistant tight-weave fabric – Your suit always looks good
• ThermoShieldTM chest pannel
– Inner fleece layer to bring additional warmth on the chest while being quick drying
• SupratexTM kneepads
– High abrasion resistance combined with excellent flexibility
• Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them from bursting, making them long-lasting and unbelievably comfortable.
• Ergonomic cut for improved comfort; neck collar, arms and legs are preformed for greater freedom of movement
• Back zipper made with a double flap and silicone seals at the wrists and ankles to stop cold water from getting in and keep you warmer
• Plastic-free packaging and hangtags made from recycled cardboard
• Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your wetsuit after diving or for collecting waste