Aqualung Wind Snorkelling Fins
A full-pocket, entry-level fin that’s ideal for your next scuba or snorkelling adventure. Lightweight yet robust, compact yet comfortable, this fin is ideal for travel. Enjoy the ergonomic foot pocket designed for the anatomy of the foot. This fin features a rigid sole for optimal foot protection and smooth power transition to the blade.
Wind Snorkelling Fins Features
- Full-Pocket Design High comfort, no booties required. Full-pocket fins give you an increased perception of your kicks’ effect on the water. The foot pocket is made of soft material for comfort.
- Stable Fit Grip on inner sole ensures stability by preventing your feet from sliding around inside the fin. This means you’re less likely to lose your fin or waste energy from your foot moving inside the pocket.
- Responsive, Dual-Material Construction Blade is made of lightweight polypropylene with rubber inserts for durability and elasticity. Structured side ribs ensure progressive, controlled flexing of the fin.
- Easy On/Off Heel tab helps you in and out.
- Rigid Sole The rigid sole offers optimal foot protection and smooth power transition to the blade.
- High-Viz Option Yellow colour option is made with Hi-Vis Technology for great underwater sighting.