Aqua Lung Rogue Pink BCD
Light Weight Rogue Pink Travel BC
Aqua Lung BCDs offer comfort, fit and style. Designed by divers for divers, Aqua Lung BCDs come in a wide variety of forms depending on your dive profile. Whether travelling to dive in tropical water or hitting the depths in cold water, Aqua Lung BCDs will keep you buoyant and provide a great fit. Created for the accomplished diver who knows what gear they want, the Rogue BC strikes the perfect combination of personalization and minimal design.
Utilizing Aqua Lung’s Mod-Lock connectors, the Rogue back inflation wing style BCD allows divers to dive their way thanks to the Rogue’s easily interchangeable size and accessory configurations. This BCD comes standard with all the bells and whistles you want, without all the fluff you don’t want. When it comes to your gear, make every dive personal. Your Dive. Your Way.
Rogue is a perfect combination of minimalist design along with the most desired features. The Rouge has an octo holder, knife attachment point and easy-to-disconnect and reattaches shoulders and waists with an overall weight less than 5 lbs. (2.2 kg). Unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurations for the perfect fit for every diver. Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories.
GripLock tank band is a robust and secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature. A new three-position bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag.
Included Patented SureLock II Weight System –
allows you to insert the weight pouch easily and an audible click lets you know the weights are secure in the BCD. Once engaged, the weight pockets are easily released with a firm pull of the handle.
TheRogue Pink BCD comes equipped with Aqua Lungs Power Line Inflator with an increased fill rate which is now, one of the highest air flows in the industry. The Power Line is an environmentally sealed unit for less maintenance, has integrated hose clips for attachment to the LP hose for a streamline and low profile. The inflator is equipped with a cable activated rapid exhaust at the top, pull down on lower unit to dump air. Inflator also includes a 3/8″ threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose for attachment to your first stage regulator. Additional right rear lower and shoulder pull dump valves allows trimming buoyancy in any diving position.
The Rouge BCD’s harness has adjustable torso shoulder straps, adjustable cross chest sternum strap and an adjustable waist strap. All straps are equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing and personalized comfort. The Rogue has four pre-bent stainless-steel D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment. Optional Aqua Lung Waistband Extender (see SKU: UDRBE15) can be installed to increase the waist size and provides a pocket for additional storage.
Pocket is great for storage of items such as slate, flashlight, small tools, etc. The BCD comes with a quick start guide and safety pamphlet.
Knife Not Included See here for Dive Knives
Aqua Lung Rogue Pink Features
- ModLock™ Connectors ModLock™ connectors allow for quick and easy changing of the components so you can set back, shoulder, and waist sizes individually. Connectors click into place and are easily opened with any small tool, such as a pen or key.
- Minimalist, Not Minimized No-fuss design retains essential features: pockets, stainless steel D-rings, Octo holder, knife attachment point.
- Personalized Fit Easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists
- Lightweight Overall weight: <5lb/2.2kg
- Back Inflation 35lb/15L lift capacity
- GripLock™ Tank Band GripLock™ tank band’s finger-saver feature and macro presets to create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching your cylinder
- Bladder Retraction System Bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag
- Dumping Options Upper and lower right pull dump
- SureLock™ II Weight Release Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System.
- Webbed Daisy Chain Military-style webbed daisy chain for accessory attachment
- Optional Trim pockets (3lb/1.5kg).Soul – SMB pocket. Waistband extender
|Ditchable weight||9kg/20lb Modular SureLock system|
|Non-ditchable weight||1.5kg/3lb (with optional trim pockets)|
|Lift Volume: (lbs/N)||15L/35 lb/150N|
What’s in the Box
- Two Shoulder Straps
- Two Waistbands
- Back Component
- Low-Pressure Inflator Hose
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Pamphlet