Aqualung Phazer Fins Glacier
The Phazer is an amazing fin that’s not stressful on the body and easy to kick with, eliminating cramps and conserving air.
You will increase your skill as you progress in diving the Phazer is a top choice..
That’s why the Phazer fin, with its revolutionary composite wave rib technology, is designed to provide balance and power for any experience level. The Phazer uses a tri-material construction and advanced water channel system to optimize energy with every kick.
Aqualung Phazer Fins Glacier Features
- Wave Rib Technology The revolutionary side ribs are made of elastomeric rubber sections and firmer wave-shaped structures to load and release energy at precise moments during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful, yet easy kick that benefits beginners as well as expert divers.
- Hydro Power Vent Water can flow through the blade, along the channel in front of the foot pocket. This enhances efficiency, power, and stability for every diver, from student to pro.
- Improved Hydrodynamics The soft TPR membrane on the blade channels water for improved hydrodynamics during both the power stroke and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
- Tri-Material Construction We’ve optimized every single area of the fin by using materials intentionally: the foot pocket, blade, and side ribs are made with different, specific advanced materials to give you the best performance.
- Easy On/Off The new bungee strap eliminates hassle on deck. A heel pad on the strap protects your foot from blisters and abrasion.