Aqua Lung Impression Mask
Our Impression is first. Using Micromask technology, the Impression’s lens, skirt, and frame are molded together simultaneously, rather than as separate pieces that require seams and add bulk.
This results in lenses that are closer to the eyes so that you get incredibly low internal volume, a low profile, and increased peripheral vision.
Impression Mask Features
- Patented Micromask Technology The use of a single-piece lens, skirt, and frame allows the lenses to be placed close to the face for vastly improved field of view.
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) Skirt features differently textured bands of silicone to form a superior seal and maximum comfort. The high-grade silicone flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal.
- Extended Skirt The Impression’s skirt reaches farther back on the face, increasing the contact area. This distributes the seal force, which means the mask feels more comfortable and leaves fewer marks on your face.
- Low Profile Compact shape reduces drag and improves stability, especially beneficial when diving in strong currents.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles The joints between the mask and strap rotate in both vertical and horizontal directions for a customized, pinch-free fit.
- Push-Button Strap Security Counterposed push-button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. Easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Headpiece Fit The wide headpiece on the Impression’s silicone strap conforms to your head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Tempered Glass Lenses For your safety and the mask’s longevity, the lenses are made of tempered glass to guard against cracks and shattering, even under pressure and stress. Meets ANSI standards.
|Cardanic joint buckles||Yes|
|Easy Adjust Buckles||Yes|
|Advanced Fit Technology (AFT)||Yes|