Apeks WTX Tek Mesh Pocket
The Apeks WTX Tek Mesh Pocket is part of the range of Tek diving pockets that have been designed to complement the WTX range. They can be attached to your WTX system or any other BC/Wing or drysuit. The system is modular, so you can attach one pocket to the other if space is premium. A separate stainless steel hardware kit is available for this.
The Mesh Pocket can fit the front of the Large Cargo Pocket or directly to the WTX harness. It is an excellent size for carrying surface marker buoys or a spare mask.
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel-friendly set-up suitable for any diver.
Apeks WTX Tek Mesh Pocket Features
- The pocket flap is secured with a side-release clip.
- Bellow construction allows ample volume.
- Mesh material allows for water drainage and sand flushing.
- 4 rear grommets allow the pocket to attach directly to the WTX harness waistband using hardware kit p/n 388018.
- A wide, web loop on the back allows it to slide over standard two-inch waistband webbing.
WTX Tek Mesh Pocket Specs
- Material – 1050D ballistic nylon & V-diamond rubber
- Rear attachment grommets – 4, brass
- Size – 135mm x 230mm / 10″ x 5″
- Weight – 3kg (x2)\
- Part No: BT115132