Apeks THERMIQ 8/7mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Men’s
The ultimate in wetsuit luxury, the Apeks THERMIQ 8/7mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit is warm, flexible, and made from the finest quality eco-neoprene. Feature-rich and developed for the demands of advanced diving, the Thermiq 8/7 is suitable for anyone wanting top-end comfort and performance in a wetsuit. The suit is made from environmentally friendly materials, including limestone-based neoprene and a lining made from recycled plastic bottles.
A highly efficient 8mm on the core provides extra thermal protection where it is needed most and 7mm on the arms and legs allows for flexibility. Large cargo pockets are ideal for stashing your accessories and an integrated hood provides additional warmth. An across the chest zipper makes it easy to put on, while internal cuffs on the forearms and lower leg minimize water ingress.
Apeks THERMIQ 8/7mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Benefits:
- Maximum flexibility for comfort during and between dives.
- Internal fleece keeps you warm throughout the dive and then dries quickly afterwards.
- The attached hood increases overall warmth and reduces the amount of water that can enter the suit.
- Nonslip shoulder protection keeps your BCD in place and helps reduce wear.
- A 3D silicone mask grip on the hood keeps your mask in place.
- Large cargo pockets with internal bungee loops allow you to carry and store all of your accessories securely.
- Fused edges on sleeves and legs, instead of traditional binding, allows the suit to stretch over wrists and ankles whilst providing maximum durability.
• Keep your feet free from sand and grit while getting changed with the included change mat/carry bag.
Features and Technical Specifications:
- Super-stretch eco-neoprene (8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs)
- Contains recycled materials and uses water-based glues
- Attached hood with a face seal and air purge system.
- Semi-dry chest zip with an internal water dam.
- 3D silicone mask grip.
- Large cargo pockets with the bungee attachment system.
- Fast-drying fleece on the inside of the torso and hood.
- Spine pad.
- Fused edges on sleeves and legs.
- Liquid sealed seams.
- Supratex knee panels.
- Nonslip shoulder protection.
- Change mat.
- Biodegradable packaging
The Thermic 8/7 is supplied with a simple and effective change mat to protect your feet and wetsuit while getting changed. The mat doubles up as a shoulder bag to carry your wet gear inside, featuring a drawstring closure, shoulder straps, and aluminium G-Hook closure for extra security.
Thermic Change Mat Benefits
- Tough double layer heavy-duty polyester provides protection for your wet or dry suit when changing on rough ground.
- The bag folds out flat into a large diameter changing mat to allow you to change outdoors.
- Once you have changed out of your wetsuit just pull the outer drawstrings to cinch the mat together to create a bag to store all of your wet kit for transport.
- The changing mat bag allows you to change in and out of your wet or drysuit on the beach without getting covered in sand.
- Secure G-hook style closure and compression strap keep everything secure.
- The bag can be carried easily using the grab handles.
Apeks are committed to using environmentally friendly materials and processes whenever possible to help reduce our carbon footprint.
We turned solvent-based laminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful volatile organic compounds.
Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into the molten plastic solution to produce coloured yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Eco Carbon black
Carbon black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene can now be made from scrap rubber tyers. This significantly reduces energy consumption and reduces CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
The main neoprene compound uses calcium carbonate from limestone to form chloroprene rubber chips, remains chloroprene, instead of using dirty petroleum-based ingredients.
In the ThermiQ 8/7, the wetsuit has truly evolved.