Apeks Spool Kit 45 Meter
Apeks has Simply the best SMB Spool kit on the market.
Super Easy to use and control even with your gloves on, the Apeks Spool Kit is similar to using a fishing reel spool to control.
Most peoples fingers with a thick glove on fit in the centre of the finger spool for easy one-handed use. Just rewind it while waiting for the dive boat pick you up. The
Apeks Spool Kit is very lightweight for scuba diving travel, which is very important nowadays.
Available in four spool kit sizes – Purple 15 meters, Green 30 meters, Blue 45 meters and Grey 60 meters.
Best used with the Apeks SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) also tough easy to use and travel-friendly.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding while wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water while wearing gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- It has High quality and high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to mainline when ‘tying off’.
- Has a Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Apeks Spool Kit is machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminium, making it very strong and light.
- Anodised coating.
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling you to add an additional line if required.
- Spool Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- They are designed and manufactured in the UK.
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- The Orange Line is the best to see in low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy
Line: Eldelrid Leader: Dyneema
Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass
Bolt snap: 316 Stainless Steel