Apeks MTX-RC Regulator Set Din
or from $180.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $240.00 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $345.00 with More info
Apeks MTX-RC Regulator Set Din
Enjoy control in the extreme with the MTX-RC scuba diving regulator.
Go warm, go cold, go deep, go anywhere. Combining rugged, military-grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC is the regulator that lets you explore more.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists free-flows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to adjust the settings for more comfortable breathing in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
Includes a tactical style messenger bag to keep your regulators safe on your travels. Perfectly sized for a laptop, it’s also your new work bag!
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Breakthrough, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps to prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first Stage from impact damage.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high-pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2) respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use – EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water while wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- A reversible second Stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for more comfortable breathing.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single-use plastic in the packaging
Weight DIN – 1.193 kg (2.63lbs)
Yoke – 1.339 kg (2.95 lbs)
Max working pressures 1st Stage
DIN – 300 bar (4351 psi)
Yoke – 232 bar (3365 psi)
9-10 bar (131-145 psi)
Part Numbers RG122129 – MTX-RC Regulator yoke
RG122130 – MTX-RC Regulator DIN
RQ115117 – MTX-RC Stage 3 set
RT127128 – MTX-RC 1st stage yoke
RT127127 – MTX-RC 1st stage DIN
RS116119 – MTX-RC 2nd stage