Apeks Lifeline Guide Reel
Whatever your overhead environment, your Apeks Lifeline Guide Reel is one of the most important parts of your kit. Invest in an Apeks LifeLine Guide and you’ll have one of the finest reels on the market. It doesn’t just look good, it plays well.
Designed to be used both left and right-handed, the Lifeline Guide is simple to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy-grip rubber handle to the over-sized locking screw, our reel allows you to concentrate on your dive.
Leading the way in every sense, the Apeks Lifeline Guide Reel raises the bar in expedition focused diving equipment. This British built piece of fine engineering will take you to, and bring you back, from your next adventure.
Lifeline Guide Reel Benefits
- The high grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- High tensile strength and high visibility line are both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless-steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Ambidextrous configuration allows the reel to be used in both left and right hands at the same time as a torch.
- The oversized locking screw is easy to operate with or without gloves.
- A textured friction plate allows you to manually add tension to the spool when laying line.
Guide Reel Features
- 120M of high strength high visibility line.
- Oversized locking screw.
- High grip rubber handle.
- Stainless steel attachment point.
- Supplied in plastic-free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Super Grip Handle
High Visibility Line
Left and Right Handed