Stahlsac Steel Duffel Bag
FEATURING THE EXCLUSIVE WETDRY SYSTEM
Great for a quick trip to the water, the Stahlsac Steel Duffel bag easily switches from backpack to shoulder bag and will make for a great supplemental carry-on during your next dive trip.
Equipped with abrasion-resistant reinforcements and Stahlsac’s WETDRY design, the Steel Duffel has separate compartments for your wet and dry items, so you don’t have to saturate your evening clothes after a surf session, snorkel or free dive. Multiple internal mesh pockets help keep your valuables organized, and water-resistant zippers keep the elements out. Tough, portable and versatile, this bag can do it all.
The Steel Duffel includes the exclusive Wet/Dry storage system. Wet or dirty gear can be stored in the Sealed Waterproof Compartment, keeping it completely separate from dry gear.
Dimensions: 11.5 x 24 x 11 in.
Capacity: 2,200 cubic inches / 36L
Steel Duffel Bag Features:
- Separate Wet/Dry compartment with a water-resistant zipper
- Carry on size – airline compliant
- Strategic reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material, of bottom and corners for travel toughness
- Sturdy grab handles on both ends
- Convertible designed shoulder straps can be carried as a traditional duffel, or as a backpack.
- Full-length slash pocket in the lid
- 4 mesh pockets inside keep gear organized
- Water-resistant zippers outside, protect from the elements
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
The Stahlsac Guarantee
Stahlsac products carry a limited lifetime warranty* against defects in material and workmanship. In the unlikely event that a problem arises as a result of a defect in our materials or workmanship, we will promptly repair or replace the item.
As with any product, it should be expected that luggage and mesh gear bags will show wear with use over time, even when used properly, and will eventually deteriorate after prolonged usage in the sun, salt and water. These items will eventually need to be put to rest and replaced. For any damage due to improper usage, negligence, or post-purchase alteration, we will be happy to provide prompt, high-quality repair service at a nominal cost. We apply the same standard of excellence to our customer service as we do to our products.
Luggage sent in for repair must be clean; please rinse off and completely dry the article before returning it. All repairs and warranties are handled through the local Stahlsac retailer.