Oceanic Zeo FDXI Flex
We started with the EOS, a legendary regulator known for it’s the comfort and breathing profile and ended up with the ZEO. Like its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing the diver extensive control over the airflow profile at any depth. It takes this design one step further however by incorporating a tough and corrosion resistant chrome plated marine brass valve that has better cold water performance and even a better breathing experience. The all-metal valve encourages the condensation of water vapour from your exhalation on the valve housing. When you inhale that condensed water vapour circulates with the airflow and helps to reduce “dry mouth” and increase the overall level of comfort. The ZEO also comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation effort adjustment controls, dive/pre-dive switch, swivel and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
First Stage FDX-i
The FDX-i in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High-Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.