Cressi Kiowa Pelagic Speargun Twin 16mm Rubbers 90-110cm
The Cressi Kiowa Pelagic Speargun Twin 16mm Rubbers 90-110cm has a 28 mm diameter barrel made of black Anticorodal aluminium with a shaft guide and anti-deflection reinforcement along the bottom.
Handle with two interchangeable sternum supports and stainless steel boxed mechanism with Teflon components to minimise friction.
Retractable stainless steel slide ring on the side. Big fishing reel. Open muzzle with support for double circular bands and magnetic shaft positioning system.
Gun rubbers can be added/removed quickly and effortlessly without having to take down/fit back any component.
Cressi Kiowa Pelagic Speargun Features:
- TWIN 16MM ORANGE USA MICROBORE, HIGH STRETCH RUBBERS
- 7.0MM DOUBLE NOTCH SHAFT WITH TRI-CUT AND HEAVY-DUTY FLOPPER
- RIGGED WITH 240KG BREAKING STRAIN HI-VIS ORANGE DYNEEMA
- HEAVY-DUTY GUN BUNGEE
Kiowa Pelagic Technical Specs:
- New butt evolved from that used in the GERONIMO model, with multiple enhancements and anatomical modifications to improve grip, handling and resistance to bending.
- The metal mechanism was developed 100% by Cressi Italia. It combines stainless steel and exclusive self-lubricating Teflon elements to minimize friction. Lateral stainless steel retractable thread loop
- Details of the trigger guard and integrated swivel safety enhancements
- Enhanced and simplified assembly with the barrel to eliminate bending
- It is supplied with two heads so that the user has two possibilities depending on the type of fishing: open and closed head.
- Its cobra head design softens the angle of the rubbers to work more effectively without suffering unnecessary erosions or tensions that shorten its duration. In the case of using double rubber, the action of both of them can be perfectly complemented.
- A low vision of the headboard.
- The muzzle incorporates a new field lead on the lower part in stainless steel that also functions as a thread loop when dual pass is being used.
- Compact closed muzzle, minimalist and hydrodynamic head. The hooking area of the rubber bands is in axis with the tube so that the traction is perfectly carried out in the axis. The visibility offered by the head is excellent and aiming is accurate, fast and intuitive. Metallic guide for the line integrated so that allows double pass. Angled entrance for a quick and easy shaft emplacement after firing.
- INTERCHANGEABLE HIGH-LOW STERNAL SUPPORT GUN BUTTS