Cressi Giotto / Leonardo Dive Computer PC Interface
Cressi PC Interface
Scuba Divers have the opportunity to fully manage the data and functions of their Giotto or Leonardo dive computer with this Cressi Interface.
It’s easy to connect both wrist and console-mounted units, which sit on top of the USB powered docking station. With the Cressi Interface Software (available in the Download area), the user can save the dive logs and have them displayed visually through a graph showing depth and time of the dives.
PC Interface Technical Features
- Compatible with PC and Mac personal computer
- COmpatible with Leonardo and Giotto dive computers only
The interface works with both wrist and console units
- Connects through any USB port.
- Upload dive data and manage computer functions
- Green indicator light confirms when positive connection established.