Aqualung Storm Mask Snorkel Fin Set – Hot Red
The Aqualung Storm Fins Red is a great all-around fin ideal for travel. Produced using Monprene®, a single material construction gives both durability and strength while maintaining exceptionally lightweight, precisely what the travelling diver or snorkeller requires. Storm can be worn barefoot but we do recommend the use of dive socks to avoid any rubbing over long periods of use, socks also add lots more comfort.
The innovative foot pocket design has the advantage of a full foot fin for comfort with the versatility of an open-heel fin for sizing. The storm fin is available in a wide range of 5 sizes covering from junior to adult.
Aqualung Storm Fins Red Features
- Barefoot open heel fin, made in a single TPV compound Monprene®
- An ergonomic foot pocket ensures comfort and freedom and prevents fatigue
- Silicone bungee strap equipped with heel pad for easy on-and-off
- A strong, compact blade aids in efficient power transfer
- Excellent grip on the underside to reduce slippage on deck
- The access hole in the blade for easy transport and storage
- Simplified size identification by colour-coding on the bungee protector and blade insert
- Available in 5 sizes: XXS, XS/S, M, L/XL, 2XL
- Made in Italy.
Aqualung Plazma Dive Mask Petrol
- All new Aqua Lung Plazma Coloured Masks
- Frameless No strapping design thanks to patented Micromask technology by Aqua Lung
- The ExoHex stabilization zones of the skirt are incorporated into the silicone skirt at strategic points to reduce mask pressure during long dives. This patent-pending design uses hexagonal models to enhance the stability of the skirt at the usual weak spots
- Two types of glass: Clear and Advanced UV Mirror, which reduces glare and improves colour contrast
- Quick adjustment buckles. The unique quick-release button makes it easy to adjust the mask for a perfect fit, even when wearing thick dive gloves.
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) optimizes the waterproof sealing properties of the silicone skirt and improves its fit and comfort.
- Its preformed strap adapts better to a diver’s head for added comfort and support
- Comes with a reusable protective case
- Made in Italy.
Aqualung Zephyr Flex Snorkel With Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- Keeps Water Out – The splashguard prevents ingress, but if any water should get in, the purge valve makes this snorkel easy to clear.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue – Replaceable Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge.
- At the very heart of the snorkel is our shaped and protected silicone Elliptical Purge Valve: the shape of the valve guarantees sealing as well as ease of purging.
- The anatomically-designed mouthpiece made from medical silicone reduces jaw fatigue.
- The joint between the mouthpiece/valve box and the corrugate is a swivelling sealed connection that rotates for prime positioning.
- The corrugate is made from two materials, one rigid and the other flexible. Corrugates from other manufacturers collapse even on shallow dives. Zephyr Flex does not, thanks to the rigid skeleton that keeps it in shape.
- The flexibility also provides an important fitting benefit: it lets the mouthpiece set softly into the diver’s mouth without stress, improving comfort and reducing jaw fatigue.
- The large snorkel retainer is very easy to use even with thick gloves, thanks to an ergonomically-designed structure.
- The D-barrel-shaped tube helps the Zephyr Flex rest more streamlined against the diver’s face.
- The splash guard is made from two materials with the same corrugate technology. This rigid, yet flexible construction helps prevent potential injuries in crowded environments such as diving clubs, classes and on boats
- Optional smaller mouth size is available and sold separately.
- Made in Italy.