PNG Walindi Plantation Dive Trip
Our next fantastic PNG Club Dive Trip diving around Kimbe Bay, It is located on the north coast of the island of New Britain, Papua New Guinea.
Kimbe Bay is a world-renowned scuba diving hotspot, supporting an incredibly diverse marine habitat – coral reefs, mangroves, seagrasses, deep ocean waters and seamounts. Over 900 species of fish have been identified here, and the bay is home to 76% of the world’s coral species.
Whales, dolphins and sharks feed and breed in the bay’s waters. World-famous dives sites like South Emma, South Bay, Inglis Shoal, North Emma, Christine’s, Susan’s, and Restorf Island are only a few of the more than 200 reefs and dive sites sprinkled throughout Kimbe Bay.
Walindi Plantation Resort is an intimate dive resort that has been welcoming scuba divers since 1983.
After a 90-minute plane ride from Port Moresby, followed by a 50-minute drive from Hoskins Airport, you will arrive at Walindi Plantation Resort which is surrounded by beautiful tropical rainforest that opens onto the picturesque Kimbe Bay.
25 July – 2 August 2020 9 days Ex Brisbane
Diver $4,399 | Non Diver $3,580
If you are interested in this Awesome dive trip please call us before booking on 0397023694
BOOKing Link on please Click Here
Dive Trip Includes
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares ex Brisbane to Hoskins via Port Moresby flying with Air Niugini
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- Return road transfers
- 8 nights twin share Plantation House acc. at Walindi Plantation Resort
- Full board meal package (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily)
- Daily Laundry Service
- 12 dive package (2 boat dives per day) with Walindi Plantation Resort
- Includes: tanks, weights and dive guide services
- OPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION UPGRADE
- Upgrade to Twin Share Bungalow: $600.00 per person
- Group Airfares The package is currently based on Air Niugini Airlines group airfares to allow the use of the fare, a minimum of 10 passengers are required to travel. Please use the package price as an indicative price guide. Airfares will be available for booking 11 months before departure.
- Booking conditions and requirements
- To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $600 per person.
- Additional payments will be required throughout the duration of the booking. These details will be confirmed at the time of booking confirmation.
- Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website.
Diving Days: 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st July 2020
* Evacuation insurance is compulsory
* Waiver forms must be completed and signed by each diver prior to diving with the resort
Does Not Include:
* Any equipment other than filled tanks and weights
* Environment & Safety Fee of AU$10 per diver per day (subject to change) – payable locally * Night dives
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Domestic travel to or from Brisbane, Pre or Post accommodation in Brisbane, Passport & visa fees, excess luggage surcharges, meals unless specified.
* A free