Tusa Freedom Quad Mask
• Low profile 4-window teardrop design
• Equipped with Freedom Technology
• CrystalView optical glass lenses
• Enhanced field-of-view over 2-window masks
• Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
• 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
• Dimpled skirt for ultimate fit
• Stability ridges minimise compression at depth
Hyperdry Elite II Snorkel
- Low profile dry top keeps water out
- Ortho-consciously mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing
Comfort Swivel: The Comfort Swivel offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't get in the way. The swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
High Flow Purge: The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
Hyperdry Elite Dry Top: A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.