ROB ALLEN SAMBURA RAILGUN 110cm
Rob Allen Carbon rail barrels are pullwound in a continuous process using 3 to 4 tons of tension. This allows the fibre loading to be maintained at a much higher level than in conventional mandrel wound tubes as used by other manufacturers.
The Black Glass reinforced Nylon mechanism comes standard with a Stainless Steel Line Release. Designed with Carbon Barrels in mind, the internal spigot and external shrouds grip the barrel to avoid stress at the screw holes. Guns from the 1100 models upward have a “muzzle brake” weight fitted internally behind the muzzle. This balances the gun when aiming and reduces muzzle lift and recoil on firing.
Rob Allen Carbon Railguns are available in lengths from 70cm to 160cm.
As 100 % carbon fibre is used at the highest possible loading, along with an integral rail further adding to the stiffness, the Rob Allen Carbon railbarrels are the best in the world.
Each barrel is pressure tested twice – first with air immediately after the initial pullwinding process and then after assembly in our hydraulic test chamber to the equivalent of 40m depth for one hour.
SAMBURU SPEARGUN FEATURES:
· New generation 2015 carbon barrel is twice as strong as previous model.
· Individually air brushed dual camo barrel.
· Next Gen Vector 2 handle & mechanism.
· Ergonomically designed loading butt.
· Open muzzle with double 16mm rubbers.
· 7.5mm double wire fin shaft engineered from ultra tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel.
· High strength, abrasion resistant black mono shooting line.
· Stainless steel line release.
· Integrated reel mounting bracket.